THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Baby Blankets for Kayleigh & Olivia

This week for youth group we did something a little different than usually. As you've read in my last post, the Jr. High kids and the little kids in the church made cards to send to Olivia & Kaliegh. Well, I figured that you can't just send cards without a gift. So the High School kids with a little help from Aubrey and Grandma Swisher, made baby blankets for the girls. I am very pleased at the way these young kids jumped right in and came up with a couple of great ideas for blankets. I am thankful at how these kids are really embracing the idea of helping and supporting two little girls that they've never met. It shows me how much these kids care and want to get involved. I thank God for the group of kids that I have. I hope that this is an example of how they will grow in their faith and people will realize what we are all about here at CrossRoads. Thanks guys, you did an awesome job.















0 comments: